IN:MOTION Herbal Pain Formula Citrus-Berry 20 Serving Pouch
HOW TO USE
- 20 serving pouches with single serve scoop.
- Pour 1 scoop of IN:MOTION powder in a cup, add 8-12 ounces of cold or warm water, and stir. Be careful with hot water as it may fizz. Some clumping may occur, which often happens with natural ingredients, such as herbs. Using a small amount of warm water first will help dissolve the herbal mixture.
- Drink entire contents within 5-10 minutes for maximum efficacy.
- Effective 15-30 minutes after drinking and effects can last for 6-8 hours.
- Take 1-3 times a day for natural pain relief.*
WHEN TO USE
- IN:the bar too long
- IN:frequent stretching
- IN:dulgent dancing
- IN:sane marathons
- IN:detox of addictive meds
May help the following Symptoms*:
- Back pain
- Head pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Sore muscles
- Neuropathic pain
- Joint pain
- Tooth pain
- Hang overs
- Motion sickness
Harnessing the power of medicinal roots, high nutrient herbs and super fruits that are natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants that also have pain relieving compounds, our blend of herbs was carefully crafted with millennia of usage and many of them with clinically proven benefits.*
- Corydalis, a Chinese poppy plant used for centuries to relieve acute and chronic pain, has recently been shown in clinical trials to benefit mild to moderate pain, and without any addictive qualities. Yes please. Additional clinical trial information
- Angelicae Pubescentisis a rock solid root that is traditionally used for chronic pain in the lower back, knees and muscles and is an essential herb in our potent formula.
- Eleuthero Rootis an ancient elixir with modern day benefits. New studies show it’s promise for moderate fatigue, as an adaptogen to increase our resilience to stress, immune boosting activity, anti-inflammatory activity, and improves mental health and social functioning. Additional clinical trial information
- Astragalus Rootgives your immune system a boost and lowers inflammation.* Top it off with being an adaptogen, which helps your body manage stress, we should be eating this stuff for breakfast. Additional clinical trial information
- Licorice Roothas been used to treat inflammatory diseases since the ancient times in China. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it nourishes the heart, helps emotional instability, fragility and sleep deprivation. Additional clinical trial information
- Ginger is more potent than you might think. Research shows that this spicy root has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to control the process of aging, as well as having potential anti-cancer properties. Additional clinical trial information
- Curcumae Longae Root, which is naturally found in turmeric, works as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and has shown benefits to treat joint pain in a clinical trial. Additional clinical trial information
- Chinese Dateis simply joyous. High in vitamin C, this fruit is used to help with stress, anxiety, and low energy.
- Angelicae Dahuricae Radix is used in traditional Chinese medicine to help alleviate pain near the head so it can be used for headaches and toothaches.
- Chaenomelis Fructose, aka flowering quince fruit, blossoms from a seriously strong root shows anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, immuno-regulatory, and anti tumor properties.* Powerful and beautiful all at once. Additional clinical trial information
- Frankincense Resinis used as traditional medicine in Asia, India and Africa, and has shown to benefit chronic inflammatory diseases. Additional clinical trial information
- Peony Rootcomes from the beautiful white peony flower and is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help with pain and spasms. Additional clinical trial information
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (an acid from citrus fruits), Maltodextrin, Stevia Extract, Beet Root Powder (for color), calcium silicate (a natural food additive to help with natural clumping of the herbal extracts), Monk Fruit extract (a fruit-based sweetener)
Have a question about our herbs? Ask Simone.
Caution: as with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
With so many conventional medications on the market, it can be easy to overlook the many viable natural remedies on the market. But herbal pain relief products such as the ones we offer have proven effective in aiding numerous issues, including:
- Help with healing*
With IN:MOTION, we’ve created a natural anti-inflammatory herbal product that helps relieve pain so you can get moving again and help your body heal faster. IN:MOTION is non habit forming, plant-based, and highly bioavailable. We’ve created a more modern version of a traditional Chinese medicine remedy for pain relief and packaged it in a flavorful, easy to use drink mix.*
We make it our goal to provide all of our customers with the best nature has to offer for excellence in health and vitality. That's why our ingredients are pesticide-free, gluten-free, caffeine-free, and our products contain no nuts, diary or soy. Our products are non-GMO, vegan and Paleo. Like all of our products, IN:MOTION has been subjected to rigorous quality testing and meets high standards for quality and effectiveness.
Try our IN:MOTION herbal pain relief formula and leave aches and stiffness in the past!*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.