IN:PEACE Herbal Stress Formula WildBerry 20 Serving Pouch
HOW TO USE
- 20 serving pouch with individual serving scoop.
- Pour 1 scoop of IN:PEACE powder in a cup, add 8-12 ounces of cold or warm water, and stir. Be careful with hot water as it may fizz. Some clumping may occur, which often happens with natural products, like herbs. Pouring a small amount of hot water first will best help dissolve the herbal mixture.
- Drink entire contents within 5-10 minutes for maximum efficacy.
- Effective 15-30 minutes after use and can last 6-8 hours.
- Use 1-3 times a day for natural stress and anxiety relief.
WHEN TO USE*
- IN:tense boss
- IN:subordinate kids
- IN:sincere friend
- IN:the air jitters
- IN:furiating partner
Harnessing the power of medicinal roots, high nutrient herbs, powerful berries and beneficial mushrooms which are adaptogens and antioxidants, our blend of herbs was carefully crafted and many of them with clinically proven benefits.
- Rhodiola Rosea is getting a lot of press for its positive effects on mental performance under stress. In clinical trials it has been shown to have antidepressant activity Additional clinical trial information
- Schisandra Fruit berries have also been shown to have antidepressant activity and positive effects on mental performance under stress. Additional clinical trial information
- Licorice Root has been used to treat inflammatory diseases since the ancient times in China.* In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it nourishes the heart, helps emotional instability, fragility and sleep deprivation. Additional clinical trial information
- Chinese Date is simply joyous. High in vitamin C, this fruit is used to help with stress, anxiety, and low energy.
- Fleeceflower vine belongs to the "Calm the Spirit" herbal category in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It nourishes and unblocks the heart to promote happiness.
- Radix Bupleuri is a crowd pleaser. In a clinical trial, participants improved their depression symptoms, anxiety symptoms and general functioning. Additional clinical trial information
- Wolfporia Extensa, a mushroom which, in Traditional Chinese Medicine, is used for its calming and tonic effects, has demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity. Additional clinical trial information
- Mimosa Tree bark aka “collective happiness bark”, is one of the most valued Chinese botanicals for relieving stress, anxiety and depression. Clinically shown to have anti-depressant properties. Additional clinical trial information
- Lily Bulb is rich in vitamins and minerals and traditionally used to ease mental anxiety, regulate the digestive system and invigorate circulation.
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (an acid from citrus fruits), Maltodextrin, Stevia Extract, Beet Root Powder (for color), Calcium Silicate (a natural food additive to help with natural clumping of the herbal extracts), Monk Fruit extract (a fruit-based sweetener).
Have a question about our herbs? Ask Simone.
Caution: as with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Sometimes it is difficult to break free from anxiety and the endless loop of worries many of us deal with on a daily basis. With IN:PEACE, we’ve formulated a plant-based anxiety relief formula* that is highly bioavailable, non-habit forming, and works fast to help you achieve the relaxation you need.
Like all of our herbal remedies, IN:PEACE meets high standards of purity, safety and effectiveness. IN:TotalWellness herbal products are free of pesticides, and are also free of heavy metals. They have been rigorously tested by a third party and are manufactured in the United States under strict quality controls to ensure that they are safe. Our ingredients are all plant-based, pesticide-free, gluten-free, caffeine-free, and our products contain no nuts, diary or soy. Our products are non-GMO, vegan and Paleo.
For anxiety relief that’s as easy as mixing a tasty beverage, why not try IN:PEACE and stress less*? Order online today from the IN store.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.