Alcohol—Stress Reliever or Stress Inducer?

Alcohol—Stress Reliever or Stress Inducer?

We can all benefit in multiple ways from changing some habits and reducing toxins in our lives.  Unfortunately, it's a harsh reality that we carry toxins in our bodies, which can stress our physical and emotional selves.  And we may be introducing toxins into our bodies that we may think are stress reducers, but that actually increase stress vs. reducing it. 

A common belief is that having a drink—a glass of wine, a beer for example—is a stress-reducer.  Many of us have a habit of drinking some type alcoholic beverage when we get home after a long day of work.  With the intake of alcohol, our body goes through a number of different reactions--we may feel lighter and relaxed at first, then we may feel tired.  Even small amounts of alcohol—1 drink in an hour—has an impact on the body’s functions, which are taxing on the body and put it under stress. 

Because alcohol is foreign to the body, the body goes into overdrive to try to absorb it and remove it.  When you consume alcohol, it first enters the digestive system. Alcohol isn’t digested like food and other drinks, however. About 20 percent of the alcohol from a single drink moves directly to the blood vessels. From there, it’s carried to your brain. The rest of the 80 percent goes to your small intestine, then to your bloodstream.  The final step of the alcohol life cycle is its removal from the body through the liver.  Needless to say, this is a lot of added processing for the body, and in the end, it adds more stress than it relieves. 

It is also important to note that even small amounts of alcohol can disrupt sleep.  According to the findings of multiple studies, even as little as one drink can impair sleep quality and disrupt circadian rhythm function. Although it may allow healthy people to fall asleep more quickly and sleep more deeply for a little while, alcohol reduces rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, which is the more restful sleep that allows for recovery. So, we wake feeling tired and already under stress, both emotionally and physically. 

My answer to relaxing in a healthy way after a stressful day of work?  I steer clear of having a glass of wine or some other alcoholic drink, which would add more stress to my body.  Instead, I take a dose of IN:PEACE.  IN:PEACE is chocked full of stress-relieving herbs, which are easily absorbed and digested.  So, no added stressors, just stress relievers! 

Be Well!


#stressreliever #herbalstressreliever #REMsleep #inpeace #alcoholsleepdisruption

Older Post Newer Post

  • – 바카라사이트,카지노사이트,카지노게임사이트,온라인바카라,온라인카지노,Gamja888 – 퀸즈슬롯 – 맥스카지노 – 비바카지노 – 카지노주소 – 바카라추천 – 온라인바카라게임 – 안전한 바카라사이트 – 바카라 – 카지노 – 퀸즈슬롯 카지노 – 바카라게임사이트 – 온라인바카라 – 밀리언클럽카지노 – 안전카지노사이트 – 바카라사이트추천 – 우리카지노계열 – 슬롯머신777 – 로얄카지노사이트 – 크레이지슬롯 – 온라인블랙잭 – 인터넷룰렛 – 카지노검증사이트 – 안전바카라사이트 – 모바일바카라 – 바카라 필승법 – 메리트카지노 – 바카라 노하우 - 온라인 슬롯 머신 게임 on
  • – 바카라사이트,우리카지노,온라인바카라,카지노사이트,실시간바카라 – 퀸즈슬롯 – 바카라게임 – 카지노주소 – 온라인카지노 – 온라인카지노사이트 – 바카라게임사이트 – 실시간바카라사이트 – 바카라 – 카지노 – 우리카지노 – 더킹카지노 – 샌즈카지노 – 예스카지노 – 코인카지노 – 더나인카지노 – 더존카지노 – 카지노사이트 – 골드카지노 – 에볼루션카지노 – 카지노 슬롯게임 – baccarat – 텍사스 홀덤 포카 – blackjack - 카심바슬롯 잭팟 on
  • – 카지노사이트,바카라사이트,슬롯사이트,온라인카지노,카지노주소 – 카지노검증사이트 – 안전한카지노사이트 – 슬롯카지노 – 바카라게임 – 카지노추천 – 비바카지노 – 퀸즈슬롯 – 카지노 – 바카라 – 안전한 바카라사이트 – 온라인슬롯 – 카지노사이트 – 바카라 – 바카라사이트 – 파라오카지노제왕카지노/ – 제왕카지노카지노/ – mgm카지노 – 더킹카지노 – 코인카지노 – 솔레어카지노 – 카지노게임 – 마이크로게이밍 – 아시아게이밍 – 타이산게이밍 – 오리엔탈게임 – 에볼루션게임 – 드래곤타이거 – 드림게이밍 – 비보게이밍 - 온라인 도박 사이트 on
  • – 카지노사이트,바카라사이트,바카라게임사이트,온라인바카라,인터넷카지노 – 퀸즈슬롯 – 카지노주소 – 비바카지노 – 카지노추천 – 카지노게임 – 온라인카지노사이트 – 카지노 – 바카라 – 온라인카지노 – 카지노게임사이트 – 카지노검증사이트 – 로얄카지노계열 – 슬롯머신사이트 – 맥스카지노 – 바카라게임사이트 – 카심바코리아 카지노 – 모바일카지노 – 실시간바카라 – 라이브카지노 – 온라인슬롯 – 바카라 이기는방법 – 안전카지노사이트 – 우리카지노사이트 – 샌즈카지노주소 – 바카라 게임규칙 – 바카라 게임방법 - 식보게임 주소 on
  • 파라오카지노_
    안전 카지노사이트_
    온라인카지노 추천_
    바카라사이트 추천_

    안전 카지노사이트 on

Leave a comment